Apartame Public Health Threat: Aspartame Side Effect (Full List)
Did you know that 85 % of all the complaints that FDA receives annually are adverse reactions to aspartame?
The FDA analyzed the consumer complaints thoroughly and came up with a list of 92 symptoms from aspartame use, including death!
FDA LIST OF 92 ASPARTAME-RELATED SYMPTOMS
- Allergic-Like Reactions
- Panic Attacks
- Poor Memory
- Rapid Heart Beat
- Seizures and Convulsions
- Slurring of Speech
- Swallowing Pain
- Vision Loss
- Weight Gain
- Heart Palpitations
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Impotency and Sexual Problems
- Inability to Concentrate
- Infection Susceptibility
- Joint Pains
- “Like Thinking in a Fog”
- Marked Personality Changes
- Memory loss
- Menstrual Problems or Changes
- Migraines and Severe Headaches (Trigger or Cause From Chronic Intake)
- Muscle spasms, Nausea or Vomiting, Numbness or Tingling of Extremities
- Abdominal Pain
- Anxiety Attacks
- Arthritis, Asthma
- Asthmatic Reactions
- Edema (Fluid Retention)
- Blood Sugar Control Problems (Hypoglycemia or Hyperglycemia)
- Brain Cancer (Pre-approval studies in animals)
- Breathing Difficulties
- Burning Eyes or Throat
- Burning Urination
- Can’t Think Straight
- Chest Pains
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Fatigue
- Excessive Thirst or Hunger
- Feel Unreal
- Flushing of Face
- Hair Loss (Baldness) or Thinning of Hair
- Hearing Loss
Aspartame Disease/Toxicity Mimics Symptoms or Worsens the Following Diseases:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Panic Disorder,
- Depression and other Psychological Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
- Diabetes and Diabetic Complications
WHY DON’T WE HEAR ABOUT THESE ASPARTAME DANGERS?
There are two major reasons why people are not familiar with the dangers of aspartame:
1. Lack of awareness by the general population
The adverse effects and diseases associated with aspartame news are not reported in the newspaper or on TV as they occur in different locations across U.S at the same time.
2. Most people don’t associate their symptoms with the long-term use of aspartame
Those who have already destroyed a significant percentage of their brains cells and created a chronic illness would never associate their symptoms with the use of aspartame.
In case you are wondering how was aspartame actually approved, the truth is that pharmaceutical companies bribe organizations like the American Dietetic Association and reveal studies which are funded by the producers of aspartame themselves.
According to Erik Millstone, a researcher at the Science Policy Research Unit of Sussex University,
- Laboratory tests were faked and dangers were hidden.
- Tumors were removed from animals and animals that had died were “restored to life” in laboratory records.
- The FDA received false and misleading statements.
- The two US Attorneys given the task of bringing fraud charges against the aspartame manufacturer took positions with the manufacturer’s law firm, letting the statute of limitations run out
- The Commissioner of the FDA overruled the objections of the FDA’s own scientific board of inquiry. Soon after that decision, he took a position with Burson-Marsteller, the firm in charge of public relations for G.D. Searle.
In 1980 a Public Board of Inquiry (PBOI) was conducted, involving three scientists who reviewed the objections of Turner and Olney to the approval of this artificial sweetener. They voted against the approval of aspartame and Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes, Jr, created a Scientific Commission whose task was to review the findings. The Commission initially included five people, but there was soon another member added as it became clear that it will support the PBOI`s decision by a vote of 3 to 2.
According to Jacqueline Verret, the Senior Scientist in an FDA Bureau of Foods, “It was pretty obvious that somewhere along the line, the bureau officials were working up to a whitewash.”
In 1987, Verret admitted that the experiments done by Searle were a disaster, explaining that her team was instructed to neglect the validity of the study. Her testimony revealed that the questions regarding birth defects have remained unanswered, that DKP increases uterine polyps and changes the blood cholesterol levels, and that an increase in product`s temperature increases the production of DKP.